Working at Park Primary
Park Primary is a progressive school and we only recruit the best people that will contribute to our continuing success and we can offer successful applicants:
- a curriculum with an emphasis on pupils developing talents and enquiring minds
- children that are eager to learn, confident and enthusiastic
- staff and governors fully committed to making a difference in order to improve our school
- a well-equipped and resourced classroom and school
- an opportunity to make a difference and be part of our fantastic team
Candidates for posts
Candidates for all posts will:
- be able to make a positive contribution to our strong team
- be able to maintain excellent relationships with parents, staff, governors and children
- be innovative and effective
- be highly motivated and able to motivate others with high expectations
- be someone who goes the extra mile
- possess the necessary sense of humour and positivity to withstand the rigours of the job
- be enthusiastic, flexible and a constructive team player
If you have the skills and ambition to make a positive contribution to our team, we would love to hear from you.
Sorry there are currently no vacancies at our school.
Available job vacancy links will take you to the local authority website for full details of any role on offer. For an informal discussion, please contact the School on 01282 863225.
Visits prior to application are warmly welcomed.
Application forms and further details are available from/returnable to:
COLNE PARK PRIMARY SCHOOL
Rutland Street , Colne , Lancashire , BB8 0QJ
Return completed forms to the Headteacher at the School.