Values & Ethos
Vision and Values
At Park we aim to provide a safe, happy, caring and well ordered environment, in which great learning can take place and where each child is valued as an individual.
Our vision and values are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident, happy citizens who are able to achieve their very best.
We work to provide a secure, caring, happy and welcoming environment, which promotes in children and staff a pride in themselves and the highest possible standards at work,
behaviour and attitudes.
- To go further than we thought
- To run faster than we hoped
- To reach higher than we dreamed
- To become the best that we are able.
We believe a Park Child:
- Always does their best
- Is a good example to little ones
- Is caring
- Is cheerful
- Is friendly
- Is honest
- Is pleased when others succeed
- Is polite
- Is trustworthy